Join our team
The Parts Advisor will be responsible for providing consistently high levels of customer service, selling, ordering and stocking parts for a busy automotive shop.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Delivering outstanding customer service and parts knowledge and providing assistance and knowledge of automotive parts and after market parts.
- Answers inquiries and process parts orders, as well as proactively assists customers browsing in the store.
- Arrange any special delivery needs for the customer for their purchase. The Parts Sales Clerk efficiently finds ways to search parts that are not kept within the store.
- Maintain inventory and organize parts room
- Support Automotive Technicians in providing the parts required for their work
- Greet each customer in a prompt, courteous manner, let customers who are waiting in line know that they will be helped soon.
- Submit invoices online to customers
- Process returns
- Handle shipping
- Warranty Registration
Please upload your resume, cover letter and your details to apply now. Only successful candidates will be contacted.